What services are included for managing a property?
- Professional guidance to physically prepare and price your rental property for maximum investment returns.
- Analysis of recent rental rates and current asking rates of comparable properties.
- Marketing your property for rent with professional photos on over 40 internet sites both paid and free, multiple listing service and working with local real estate agents.
- Showing your property on request on weekdays, weeknights and weekends to procure qualified applicants to rent your home.
- Prompt and professional communication
- Investigate all applicants with verification of identification, income, criminal history, eviction history, credit history, and both current and past landlord references.
- Prepare lease and maintenance agreements with owners and tenants.
- Perform comprehensive move in and move out inspections with over 40-70 detailed color pictures.
- Available to owners and tenants 24/7
- Coordinate for necessary maintenance or repairs with quality and fair priced subcontractors.
- Collection of security deposit and rents.
- Coordination of eviction if necessary
- Provide a detailed monthly statement for you reflecting all relevant activity.
- Automatically deposit funds into your bank account each month.
- Online portals for owners and tenants to access their documents or information.
- Monthly and year end financial reporting for your records and for tax filing.
How much do you charge for management of a property?
Our fees are competitive and negotiable. First is a leasing fee for placement of a qualified tenant with a one year lease unless your home already has a tenant. Last fee is fixed monthly percentage of rent for collecting rent, onsite inspections, fixing minor repairs at material cost, maintenance coordination, making sure your tenant is content and your home is in great shape. There are no other hidden fees or mark ups.
How do you screen tenants?
Tenants are screened with credit, employment, income verification, eviction history, criminal background check, rental history verification and by inspecting current residence if local.
What areas do you manage property?
We currently manage property in New Bern, Havelock, Newport, Greenville, River Bend, Trent Woods and Fairfield Harbour.